The development proposed comprises residential development for up to 265 homes. The development would include associated infrastructure including attenuation areas, open space and enhancement of accessibility to the woodland areas.
It is proposed to deliver the homes through the submission of a full planning application, with Redditch acting as lead authority due to the majority of the site falling within the Redditch administrative boundary.
The development would be accessed by two primary vehicular accesses onto Far Moor Lane as well as minor accesses onto Far Moor Lane for the dwellings fronting the road.
The planning application is proposed to be accompanied by a full set of plans, as well as a suite of technical reports including, but not limited to:
- Planning Statement
- Affordable Housing Statement
- Design and Access Statement
- Landscape Design and Visual Appraisal
- Transport Statement and Travel Plan
- Flood Risk Assessment and Sustainable Drainage Assessment
- Ecological Assessment
- Phase 1 Ground Investigation/Land Contamination Assessment